Are you sick of spending too much time on your hair each morning? Try these five hairstyles to help you stay chic for two days straight – and with minimal effort!
Ballerina Top Knot to Relaxed Bun
1. Day One: Start by twisting your hair into a ballerina top knot
2. Smooth down flyaways with Pantene Airspray Flexible Hold Hairspray and secure bun with bobby pins
3. Day Two: Sleep in your top knot, then slightly loosen the bun for a lower, more relaxed updo
Twisted Crown to No-heat Curls
1. Day One: Gently brush or comb out damp, towel-dried hair
2. Place cotton headband toward the front of your head, covering the start of your hairline
3. Take small section of hair (1 to 2 inches wide) and twist to the ends
4. Once twisted, wrap hair up and around the headband a few times until fully wrapped.
5. Use bobby pin to secure into place
6. Repeat above steps on both sides of head until all hair is up and secured. Then, off to bed.
7. Day Two: Simply unwrap all hair and remove headband
8. Spritz Pantene Smooth Frizz Fixing Serum to help tame frizz and boost shine
Wand Waves to Elegant Bedhead
1. Day One: Spray Pantene Heat Protection Spray on dry hair
2. Use a curling wand to tightly curl your locks into spirals
3. Finish with Pantene Airspray Flexible Hold Hairspray to set
4. When it’s time for bed, secure hair in a low, loose ponytail
5. Day Two: Remove elastic from ponytail and gently tousle loosened curls
Loose Braids to Beachy Waves
1. Day One: With a fine-tooth comb, part damp or dry hair down the middle
2. Loosely braid each side for a day-one look
3. Day Two: After sleeping in braids, undo the next morning for chic, no-heat waves
4. Set with Pantene Airspray Flexible Hold Hairspray, if desired
1. Day One: Apply Pantene BB Crème to damp hair before blow-drying your hair
2. To avoid bedhead and denting your hair overnight, secure your hair in a loose, low ponytail using a cloth hair tie
3. Day Two: In the morning, your hair should still be somewhat straight. For quick second-day maintenance, spray roots with Pantene Dry Shampoo and run a straightener through any kinks
4. Accessorize with a delicate headband to switch up the look
What are your favorite ways to style second-day hair? Let us know in the comments below!