The holidays are an excellent time to show loved ones you care. And beauty- or grooming-themed gifts are sure to make your family’s season brighter! Whoever you’re buying for, they’ll be ringing in the New Year looking (and feeling) their best with these gift ideas. Who knows, you may even be inspired to treat yourself, too!
Beauty Ideas for Women
With holiday events coming up, she’ll want her hair, skin and nails to look their best! Create a beauty gift set using our ideas:
- We’re so excited about the Pantene Charcoal collection, and it’s easy to see why. The Purifying Root Wash Shampoo with activated charcoal cleanses the hair and scalp to help remove dirt and impurities, while the Renewing Cream Rinse nourishes strands with every wash
- Chances are she hasn’t replaced her hair dryer in the last few years. Why not treat her to an upgraded model?
- Pick pretty or unique hair accessories like hair ties, clips, barrettes or headbands that match her style or personality
- Get her a hairbrush meant for her hair type. If she has finer hair, opt for boar hair bristles; if her hair is thicker, go for nylon bristles
Winter skin can often feel dry and tight, but there are several gift options to help combat these problems. Check out our skincare gift suggestions:
- Every woman could use a lightweight facial moisturizer, like Olay Regenerist Whips, powerful skincare with a light-as-air finish that hydrates skin and helps reduce fine lines and wrinkles
- The Olay Pore Detox Black Charcoal Face Mask Stick hits the reset button on stressed skin – without the mess! – by removing skin-dulling impurities without drying out skin
- Olay Fresh Effects Makeup Removal Cloths make for a great stocking stuffer, and they’re ideal for on-the-go beauties to stash in their backpacks or purses
Lastly, you can help her polish up for the holiday season with an at-home manicure and pedicure set. Include an emery board, foam toe separators, nail clippers, polishes in her favorite colors, and even some glitter to elevate her festive looks.
Grooming Ideas for Men
Shopping for a man in your life? Use our creative ideas to put together a grooming gift basket.
If he shaves regularly, a Braun Series 3 Electric Shaver adapts to every facial contour to give him a precise and comfortable shave. If he prefers razors, gift him a subscription to Gillette on Demand to make sure he always has fresh blades on hand. (You can even personalize the razor handle with a message or photo!) Add Gillette Gel Sensitive Skin, and package it in a canvas or leather grooming bag.
Is his beard a point of pride? Help him care for it with Old Spice’s Beard Care collection, which includes Beard Balm to help him shape and control his manly mane, and Beard Wash to remove dirt and leave his beard smelling fresh.
Pair a barbershop or salon gift card with some hair care essentials: a new comb or brush, his favorite styling product, and Head & Shoulders Men Advanced Series Charcoal Deep Clean Shampoo and Conditioner to help him purify and nourish his scalp.
Don’t Forget to Treat Yourself!
And now for you … yes, you! Treat yourself to the Olay Pro-X Advanced Cleaning System. It comes with a two-speed facial cleansing brush and an exfoliating renewal cleanser. Because you deserve skin as amazing as you are!