We are, and want to be known as, a company that is governed responsibly and behaves ethically, that is open and transparent in its business dealings, that supports good causes and protects the environment, and that provides an appealing place to work where our employees are treated well and given the opportunity to be all they can be.
Some of our Citizenship efforts include:
- The P&G Children’s Safe Drinking Water Program has provided over 12 billion litres of clean water to communities in rural areas and emergency situations in 85 countries over the past 13 years with a goal of 15 billion litres by 2020.
- The Pampers® UNICEF campaign has helped eliminate maternal and newborn tetanus (MNT) in 20 countries. With 18 countries left, Pampers and UNICEF are now over half way towards achieving the goal of eliminating MNT from the world.
- P&G has provided product donations and services in response to more than 20 disasters globally and helped millions of people through our Disaster Relief programs working in collaboration with many emergency relief partner organizations.
- Leveraging its voice in advertising, P&G launched the #WeSeeEqual video to inspire people to consider their own gender biases and take steps to correct negative or outdated stereotypes. The video has been viewed millions of times in more than 180 countries.
- P&G’s 30 year old Supplier Diversity program now invests more than $1 billion with women-owned businesses in the United States. With recent expansion into China, Mexico, Nigeria, South Africa and Turkey, the program is economically empowering women in each of the five regions where P&G does business.
- Always has been championing girls’ confidence globally for more than 30 years, reaching more than 17 million girls with puberty and hygiene education each year and donating more than 70 million pads in the past 10 years to keep girls in school and support women in need.
Diversity & Inclusion:
- More than 145 nationalities are represented in our global workforce.
- P&G is an inaugural member of the Human Rights Campaign Business Coalition for Global Workplace Fairness.
- P&G sponsored the 37th National Veterans Wheelchair Games in our home town Cincinnati. More than 550 Veterans competed in this event and over 150 P&G volunteers dedicated their time to making this event a success.
To learn more about our Citizenship Efforts click here