Easy Fruit Parfait Recipe
Prep time: 20 minutes
1 cup mascarpone cheese
1 cup non-fat plain Greek yogurt
3 tablespoons honey
1/2 cup berries, mashed*
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1/2 cup chilled fresh berries (blueberries, raspberries or strawberries)
1 cup granola
*Tip: Any of your favorite berries will do. Mashing them simply helps fill the gaps left by the whole pieces of fruit you’ll add later.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine mascarpone, yogurt, honey and vanilla extract. Mix until smooth
- Evenly distribute mixture into the bottom of 4 glass bowls, jars or ramekins
- Layer mashed fruits, whole fruits and granola in between layers of yogurt mixture
- Top with remaining fruits and granola
- Serve immediately or keep refrigerated for up to a week as a quick snack or lunch you can grab on the way out the door
Tip: Looking to satisfy your sweet tooth? Switch out the fruit for chocolate chips! Or just add some chocolate chips with the fruit for a mix-and-match treat.