You could win some of your favorite P&G products!
We love that you’re here at P&G everyday. That’s why we’re offering our members like you a chance to win this prize pack of some of our favorite products, valued around $50. Scroll down and click on “View prizes” to see what you could win.
P&G EVERYDAY SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
- 1. ELIGIBILITY: The P&G Everyday Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, 18 years of age or older as of the last day of the month prior to the date of entry. Employees of Procter & Gamble, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion and internet agencies (collectively "Released Parties") and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited by law.
- 2. HERE’S HOW TO ENTER: During the Entry Period indicated below, visit www.pgeveryday.com, click on the P&G Everyday Sweepstakes module and follow the instructions to log in or register to become a member of www.pgeveryday.com to submit an entry into the Sweepstakes. A person can use only one email address to enter. Limit one entry per email address per Entry Period. Web host’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Sweepstakes.
To enter via mail (without becoming a member of www.pgeveryday.com), on a plain piece of 3”x5” paper hand print your first and last name, street address (no P.O. Boxes), city, state, zip code, date of birth (mm/yyyy), e-mail address (optional) plus daytime and evening telephone numbers including area code. Mail your entry in an envelope no larger than #10 (business-size envelope) with sufficient postage affixed, to: P&G Everyday Sweepstakes Entries, Dept. KL, P.O. Box 7664, Melville, NY 11775-7664. Mail in entries must be postmarked by January 30, 2017 and received by February 6, 2017. Limit one entry per outer-mailing envelope. No mechanically reproduced entries permitted. Not responsible for lost, late, illegible, mutilated, misdirected, postage-due entries or entries not received in time for the random drawing.
Online entries must be received between 12:00AM ET on January 9, 2017 and 11:59PM ET on January 30, 2017 (the “Entry Period”) to be eligible for the random drawing.
- 3. RANDOM DRAWING: Winners will be selected in a random drawing on or about February 10, 2017, from among all eligible entries received within the Entry Period. The random drawing will be conducted under the supervision of Don Jagoda Associates, Inc. an independent judging, whose decisions are final. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received.
- 4. PRIZE: Ten (10) Grand Prizes – each winner will receive a prize package consisting of Sponsor-specified Bounty, Charmin, Cascade, Downy, Puffs and Tide products. Approximate Retail value: $55.15 per prize pack. Prizes consist of only those items specifically listed as part of the prize. Limit one prize per person or household. All prize pack items to be specified by Sponsor.
- 5. GENERAL RULES: Winners will be notified by email/mail using the information provided at the time of entry and will receive their prize within 4-6 weeks. No substitution or transfer of prize by winner permitted. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize of equal or greater value. All applicable federal, state and local taxes on prize and any expenses relating to the acceptance/use of prize not specified herein are the sole responsibility of winner. In no event will more than the stated number of prizes be awarded. If an entrant submits more than the stated number of entries permitted, and/or if the Sponsor suspects that an entrant attempted to obtain additional entries by using multiple email addresses, registrations, identities or any other method, all entries submitted by the entrant may be declared null and void. Entrants/winners (and parent/legal guardian if entrant/winner is a minor in his/her state of residence) agree to release, discharge and hold harmless Released Parties from and against any and all liability (including damages caused or claimed to be caused) arising out of participation and/or acceptance/use of prize, and agree to be bound by the Official Rules and the judges’ decisions, which are final. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for the Sponsor and its agencies to use winners’ names and/or likenesses for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, including a winners list, unless prohibited by law. Claims may not be resolved through any form of class action. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any sweepstakes materials and the terms and conditions of the Official Rules, the Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control. All material submitted becomes the sole property of Sponsor and will not be returned. Sponsor not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the sweepstakes or in the announcement of the prizes.
NOTICE: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS PROMOTION IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Not responsible for faulty, incorrect, undeliverable or mistranscribed network transmissions, incorrect announcements of any kind, technical hardware or software failures of any kind including any injury or damage to any person's computer related to or resulting from participating in or experiencing any materials in connection with the promotion, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmission that may limit a user's ability to participate in the promotion. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for undeliverable e-mails resulting from any form of active or passive e-mail filtering by a user's Internet service provider and/or e-mail client or for insufficient space in user's e-mail account to receive e-mail. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify the promotion if fraud, misconduct or technical failures destroy the integrity of the program; or if a computer virus, bug, or other technical problem corrupts the administration or security of the program as determined by Sponsor/judging agency/administrator, in their sole discretion. In the event of termination, a notice will be posted online and the drawing for all remaining prizes will be conducted from among all eligible entries received prior to termination. In the event a dispute arises regarding the identity of the entrant, entry will be deemed made by the person whose name appears on the online registration form. Any damage made to the Web Site by an entrant will be the responsibility of the entrant and/or the authorized e-mail account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry. Proof of submitting entries will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor. Any entries which are suspected of being fraudulent (including those using robotic, automatic, programmed or similar methods of participation) will be disqualified, based on determinations made solely by Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to prohibit the participation of an individual if fraud or tampering is suspected or if the individual fails to comply with any requirement of participation as stated herein or with any provision in these Official Rules.
6. WINNERS: For the name of the winner, available after 2/28/2017, send a self-addressed stamped envelope no later than 3/31/2017, to: P&G Everyday Sweepstakes Winner, c/o Don Jagoda Associates, Inc. (Attn: KL), 100 Marcus Drive, Melville, NY 11747.
- 7. PRIVACY: Trust is a cornerstone of P&G’s corporate mission, and the success of our business depends on it. P&G is committed to maintaining your trust by protecting personal information we collect about you, our consumers. Click here for the full details of our Privacy Statement: http://www.pg.com/privacy/english/privacy_notice.shtml.
- 8. SPONSOR: The Procter & Gamble Distributing LLC, One P&G Plaza, Cincinnati, OH 45202.